Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Nostalgia Blog!

Punchlines, remembered with fondness and regret

Rectum? Damn near killed him!

Hairlip!

And here's a banana for your monkey.

Pretty big word for a six year old.

Is it a black dick?

Rufus, you is a vagina!

Break her fingers.

That's not my finger.

A frog in a blender.

He gave me a ten inch pianist.

Smell it? I'm sitting in it!

Well, we're not gonna SPANK him.

And that's the bastard who ran over my frog!

You fuck ONE goat....

Dopey fucked a penguin! Dopey fucked a penguin!

Who's that guy with Bob?

I was talking to the duck!

Why the long face?

I'll have whatever she's having!

Why would a circus need drywall?

What was THAT all about?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon88 said...

"Some people just can't tell a joke." Not you, of course. Thanks for the reminders. (PS It's harelip.)

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Aristocrats!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know it?! I wrote it!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home